Karachi shipyard and engineering works limited is offering an opportunities to candidates by the issue of various jobs. These all are the positions vacant in Karachi shipyard and engineering works limited. The various vacancies are empty for candidates and they can apply for them. The candidates have an opportunity to apply for these posts and allocate in this department.
Karachi shipyard and engineering work limited to specialize in shipbuilding divisions, they can build a wide range of ships with high quality and reliability for national and international clients. They undertake all activities including complete construction and erection, painting and blasting, outfitting equipment tests, and trials.
Karachi shipbuilding and engineering work is the only building company in Pakistan. It has built numerous cargo ships, tugboats, and support vessels and submarines.
positions vacant in Karachi shipyard:
- The qualifications for accounts is ICM/ACCA/MBA/M.COM or equivalent.
- The candidates have at least 3 years of hand-on experience of budgeting, taxation, fixed controls, and management.
- The candidates for this post must aware of the complete payment and invoice cycle.
- SUPERVISOR ACCOUNTS:
- The candidates must have a graduation or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of accountancy / book office and ERP system.
- Age will be less than 40.
- PC SUPPORT TECHNICIAN :
- The candidate for pc operataor technician must be intermedite.
- He has an at least 2 years experience of accountancy/book keeping experience.
- Minimum 40 words per minute will be prefered
- PC SUPPORT TECHNICIAN:
- He has DAE in IT/hardware andnetworking /equivalent.
- At least 05 years experience from SBTE-recognized institute.
- Hands -on experience of installation and configuration of software,with multiple operating system.
- The candidate for this post must be intermediate
- Have at least 5 years experience in relevant field and 1 years experience of handling medical emergencies.
- Nursing diploma/nursing certificates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THESE POSTS:
Interested candidates may forward their applications, along with 2 passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, and relevant documents to the following address. The candidates make sure that they send their forms within 15 days of the publication of this post.
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA IN PAKISTAN JOBhttp://HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA IN PAKISTAN JOB