Our respected Principal of the renowned company of Poland Health Affiliates Maine Auburn, ME 04210 wants Office Assistant required for Poland on an urgent basis. The Principal requires immediate staff for their well-organized company to hire qualified people. However, Health Affiliates Maine has an opening for an Office Assistant/ Clerical Distribution Associate to join their group. This is a full-time, 40 hours work weekly job. Also, it offers its workers a full benefits package, 401k, earned advantage time + 11 paid occasions. Furthermore, the Company wants skilled and qualified people to perform their job in an accurate way. Therefore, Office Assistant required for Poland requires some more details;
4270 Poland złoty per month approximately.
Number of Vacancies:
There are more than 15 Office Assistant vacancies required for Poland on urgent basis.
Firstly, collect original documents also attach a High School Diploma or Equivalent certificate. Moreover, a candidate must be having computer skills, excellent organization skills, and the ability to meet deadlines. Therefore, company needs experiences candidates who fulfill the recruitment criteria.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all incoming documents whether by paper or electronically, according to agency procedures including, however, not constrained to arranging, naming, and disseminating faxes, mail, secure email, and drop-offs.
- Break down and give criticism on appropriation forms for exactness and proficiency.
- Screen supplies/upkeep required for information dispersion gear and tell gathering when supplies are low and additionally contact the Budget for fixes/support to the fax machine.
- Back up to Reception Staff (answering + routing calls, greeting visitors, booking meetings).
- Assist with other administrative duties as deemed necessary.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- All facilities according to Poland Labour Law.
Who can apply?
However, a person having a high school diploma and working experience as an Office Assistant in any officer is eligible to apply. Furthermore, the company prefers those employees who are skillful as well as qualified in their field.
Intermediate Teacher/ Immaculate jobs.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should bring original documents along with CNIC, Passport, and latest pictures. Moreover, the company facilitates its employees in many aspects to support them. Therefore, skills and experience are more preferable to appoint employees.
For further details & queries, contact us;
Health Affiliates Maine Auburn, ME 04210
Ph# +1 877-888-4304