The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Planning & Development Department issued the notification no. SO(E)P&D/3-4/2020 on 8th May 2020 at Peshawar. This notification is about the Transfer of PMS Officers from one department to the other department in the best public interest. Moreover, in KPK the PMS Officers are posting in various departments for the welfare of the public, to give benefit or help the poor people in the best public interest. Therefore, the details of Transfer of PMS Officers are as under;
The Competent Authority is pleased to order transfer/ posting of the following Officers, with immediate effect, in the best public interest, till further orders;
Details of Officers:
Name of Officer: Mr Habibullah Khan (PMS BS-18)
From: Assistant Chief (Foreign Aid Section) P&D Department
To: Chief of Section (Education) in his own pay & scale against the vacant post.
Name of Officer: Mrs Fazeelat Jehan (PMS BS-18)
From: On arrival from Establishment Department
To: Assistant Chief (Foreign Aid Section) P&D Department Sr. No 1
Copy Forwarded To:
Endst: NO. & Date Even
Copy forwarded to the;
- Accountant General, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- All Cheif of Sections in P&D Department.
- Assistant Chief (B&A), P&D Department.
- Section Officer (E-I), Establishment Department.
- PS to Additional Chief Secretary, P&D Department.
- PS to Secretary, P&D Department.
- PAs to Additional Secretary/ Chief Economist, P&D Department.
- PA to Deputy Secretary-II, P&D Department.
- Officers concerned.
Section Officer (Establishment)