The scholarship is very good/best thing for the intelligent students who belong to Middle class or poor families. Scholarship help students have more time to focus on study. Some students are very intelligent but not financially strong to pay the fee. The scholarship is very fruitful for those students. The Pakistan Science Foundation, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for the selection of 5th batch of 300 young students under the Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS). The talented students passionate towards Science education who wish to adopt a scientific career will be selected and trained/ groomed to become future eminent scientists.
- Students who have passed 10th class examination SSC/Metric in 2019 only from pure government sector schools. Are eligible to apply.
- Students scoring minimum 60% marks and 70% marks in four (4) science subjects viz. Biology/ Computer science, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Attested copies of Matric/SSC result card, B-form and domicile certificate of students. However, if student domicile is not available, fathers domicile is acceptable for the test.
- Private, Semi-Government or any other type of schools is not eligible as per approved PC-I of STFS.
- Initial Screening /shortlisting will be done on the basis of the score as per eligibility criteria
- Science aptitude Test (written test).
- Paper base IQ test.
- Interview/ presentation on innovative.
- Seats will be allocated as per the federal government quota system.
- 30 seats are reserved for toppers of the BISEs exams. For which nominations will be called separately from relevant Boards.
Salient Facilities for Selected Students:
- Monthly scholarship Rs. 10,000 per month for two years (F.sc)
- Study visit to S&T organizations, universities and Labs.
- Undertaking research projects from the first year under the mentorship of a University Professor.
Documents and other Requirements:
- Attested copies of the result card and Detailed Marks Sheet of SSC/Metric, and CNIC or B-Form
- Attested copy of domicile is mandatory. However, fathers domicile.
- Two recent colour photographs (passport size)
- Original bank deposit slip of test fee paid.
- Application forms with incomplete, wrong/false information will be rejected.
How to Apply:
- Download STFS Application form and fee Deposit slip amounting to Rs. 147 form the website (www.cls.org.pk) of testing agency (CTS) approved by Pakistan Science Foundation.
- Duly filled and completed application form along with Bank deposit slip (Original) should be sent through courier or registered post to CTS Office No.6, 2nd Floor. United plaza,
- NO TA/DA is admissible for the test and interview.
For further information:
Visit Pakistan Science Foundation website www.psf.gov.pk or contact 9203623.
For test related Queries contact CTS helpline 051-2120100-2120272 (9:00 am to 9:00 pm) or visit their website.