The Government of Pakistan Cabinet Secretariat Cabinet Division issued the notification no. F.No.3(32)/TCM/2017-RA-IV on 9th January 2020 at Islamabad. This notification is about the Revised Monetization of Telephone polices. The Revised monetization of Residential telephone policy is actually the office memorandum of Islamabad Cabinet Division. The further details of this notification are as below;
Revised-Monetization of Residential Telephone Policy.
The undersigned is directed to convey the approval of Prime Minister for revision of monetization of residential telephone policy. The revised monetized telephone policy will cover 100% of the present ceiling which will be given as an allowance in the salaries to all the entitled officers of BPS-17 to BPS-21 working in Ministries/ Divisions with effect from 06-01-2020. Details of entitled officers and their present ceilings are as under:-
Designations & Present Ceiling:
Federal Secretaries (BS-22 & equivalent): No limit.
Additional Secretaries/ Senior Joint Secretary (BS-21 & equivalent): 4,620/-
Joint Secretary (BS-20 & equivalent):3,696/-
Deputy Secretary (BS-19 & equivalent): 2,000/-
Section Officer (BS-17/18 & equivalent): 1,200/-
The above policy/ monetization is subject to the following conditions:-
- The entitled offices who have been allowed PTCL connection due to the non-availability of NTC connection shall also avail the same facility of monetization as per their entitlement.
- The facility will be admissible during LPR, however, it will not be paid during the period of Extra Ordinary Leave EOL(without pay and allowances).
- The facility shall not be admissible in cases where the telephone committee has allowed special permission to the officers working in attached departments.
- The line rent is non-reimbursable, only the amount of present ceiling will be given to all the entitled officers of BPS-17 to BPS-21 working in Ministries and Divisions.
Ms Nida Rehman
Section Officer (RA-IV)
Copy Forwarded To:
- All Ministers/ Divisions/ Departments.