The Government of the Punjab School Education Department (Monitoring Wing) issued the notification No. DD (M)e-Transfer/2019 on 31st July 2019. This notification is about relieving regarding Inter District Transfer of education employees. So, more details of notification are as below;
All the Chief Executive Officers
District Education Authorities (DEAs)
Relieving/ Joining regarding Inter District Transfer.
Apropos the subject
- As you are well aware that Inter District e Transfer orders have been sent to all concerned teachers. Joining / relieving will be QR based but relieving must be signed by the CEO (DEA) of the present district to join in the next transferred district, ensuring that there is no liability, disciplinary proceedings inquiry against the concerned teacher pending/under process and CEO (DEA) of the next district will allow joining the basis of the relieving report.
- Moreover, the signed copy of system generated order will be issued by the concerned DPI (SE/EE) and School Education Department to concerned CEO (DEA), teacher and District Accounts Office.
- You are, therefore, requested to ensure the above said directions in true letter and spirit.
- PSO to Secretary School Education.
- The Director of Public Instructions (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.