Phoenix Security Service Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1984 at Karachi.
It provides guarding service to a large clientele across the country, comprising foreign missions, oil companies, airlines, banks, commercial organizations and residences.
In order to manage the deployed force, the Company has a well laid out command structure.
From the Head Office at Karachi, the responsibility is divided into three regions.
- South (Sindh & Balochistan)
- Central (Punjab)
- North (Islamabad,NWFP and Azad Kashmir)
Security Supervisor :
- Supervise and oversee security functions in an organization.
- Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
- Provide security to office staff, buildings and properties.
- Keep the premises free from all kinds of dangers.
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
The Phoenix Group Of Companies is required Security Supervisor ( Ex Army JCO /Ex Army Havildar )
Security Guard :
Protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment Observing for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances Acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
The Phoenix Group Of companies is required Security Guard.
Driver HTV ( Ex Army )
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
The Phoenix Group Of Companies is required Driver HTV.
The interested Candidates contact us with his Original CNIC, Domicile, Educational Certificate & Discharge Book as mention as below.
Interview Time :
- 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM ( Mon to Fri ) Only Security Staff.
- 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM ( Mon to Tue ) Only Driver HTV.
Requirement Officer Phoenix Security EOBI house G-10/4 Islamabad.
Daily Jung Newspaper Rawalpindi Edition.