The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Relief Rehabilitation & Settlement Department issued the notification no. SO (Admn)/RR&SD/2-49/2020 on 6th April 2020 at Peshawar. This notification is about to open institutions for 5 days in a month. However, the current situation of Lockdown in Pakistan; all private and public institutions are closed. Also, Tuition academies and various educational institutions are closed and students are lacking their knowledge and their time is wasting. Moreover, till 31st May there are vacations means no education and classes of students. So, that’s why the Government of KPK offers to open institutions for 5 days in a month to facilitate disbursement of salaries to teachers and other staff. Therefore, further details are as below;
The Provincial Government is pleased to allow all private schools/ institutions/ tuition academies and similar institutions to open their premises for first five days in each month to facilitate disbursement of salaries to teachers and other staff subject to strict observance of the following conditions;
- The administrative staff for the disbursement of salaries shall not exceed four persons.
- At the time of disbursement of salaries no more than five persons shall be allowed to receive their salaries at the salary distribution area.
- Availability of sanitizer should be ensured for sanitization of hand by all staff.
- All staff should wear masks and maintain 3 feet distance from each other.
- All COVID-19 related precautionary measures as notified by the Provincial Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from time to time should be strictly observed.
Relief, Rehabilitation and Settlement Department
Copy Forwarded To:
Copy of the above information is forwarded to the;
- Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The Additional Chief Secretary P&D, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- All Divisional Commissioners, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- All Deputy Commissioners, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with the request to ensure implementation and report non-compliance if any.
- The Director Elementary and Secondary Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The Director Information Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar for vide publication in print and electronic media.
- All Chairman, BISEs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- All members of PSRA in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- All Principals Private Schools/ Owners of Tuition Academies in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- PSO to Chief Secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- PS to Minister E&SE, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- PS to Secretary E&SE, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Deputy Secretary (Admn)