The Azad Government of the State of Jammu & Kashmir Services & General Administration Department (Regulations) issued the notification no.S&GAD/A-4(331)2015/P-II on December 11, 2019. This notification is about to change the name of Azad Jammu & Kashmir and rename as JKAS with an immediate effect. This notification issued at Muzaffarabad and further details are as below;
The President of Azad Jammu & Kashmir is pleased to rename the Azad Jammu and Kashmir Management Group as Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Service (JKAS) with immediate effect. All references to Azad Jammu and Kashmir Management Group in any rule, order or instruction shall be constructed as references to Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Service.
Section Officer S&GAD
Copy forwarded to the;
- Secretary to the President, Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
- Secretary to the Prime Minister, Azad Government of the State of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The Chief Secretary, Azad Government of the State of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The Additional Chief Secretary (Development).
- The Additional Chief Secretary (Gen.)/ Chairman Rules Committee.
- The Senior Member Board of Revenue.
- The Secretary, S&GAD.
- All Administrative Secretaries.
- The Registrars, Supreme Court/ High Court/ Service Tribunal.
- The Special Secretary, S&GAD.
- All the Heads of Attached Departments/ Semi-Government Departments/ Autonomous Institutions & Corporations.
- The Accountant General, AJ&K, Muzzafarrabad.
- System Administrator, S&GAD.
- Master File.