The Government of the Punjab Services & General Administration Department Section (Services-II) issued the notification no. SO(S-II)2-2/2020-I on 19th March 2020 at Lahore. This notification is about the transfer of GAD with immediate effect. The Regional Police Officer of Gujranwala in hereby transferred to taking the charge of the General Administration Department (GAD) of Punjab with immediate effect. Furthermore, the details of officers swapping or changing within these two districts of Punjab and other details are as under;
Mr TARIQ ABBAS QURESHI (PSP/BS-20), Regional Police Officer, Gujranwala Region (in his own pay and scale), is hereby transferred, with immediate effect and directed to report to Services and General Administration Department, Government of the Punjab, for further orders.
Mr MUHAMMAD RIAZ NAZIR GARA (PSP/BS-20), Deputy Inspector General of Police, Traffic, Punjab, Lahore, is hereby transferred, with immediate effect, and posted as Regional Police Officer, Gujranwala Region (in his own pay and scale), vice Mr Tariq Abbas Qureshi transferred.
By Order of the Governor of the Punjab
MAJ. (RETD.) AZAM SULEMAN KHAN
Copy Forwarded To:
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to;
- The Secretary, Estt Div. Govt. of Pakistan, Cabinet Sectt, Islamabad.
- The Additional Cheif Secretary (Home), Government of the Punjab.
- The Director (PD) Estt Div., Govt. of Pakistan, Cabinet Sectt, Islamabad.
- The Principal Secretary/ military Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab.
- All Administrative Secretaries in Government of the Punjab.
- The Provincial Police Officer, Punjab, Lahore/ Addl. Inspector-General of Police, Special Branch, Punjab, Lahore.
- All Deputy Commissioner in Punjab.
- The Deputy Inspector General of Police Department.
- The Accountant General, Punjab, Lahore/ The District Accounts Officer (s) concerned.
- The Director-General, Public Relations, Punjab, Lahore.
- PS to Provincial Ombudsman Punjab, Lahore.
- The Superintendent, Government Printing Press, Punjab, Lahore for publication in the Official Gazette.
- The Officer(s) concerned.
NAUMAN ALI DOGAR
Section Officer (Services-II)