The Government of the Punjab Finance Department issued the notification No.FD.PR.12-5/2015 on 8th October 2019 at Lahore. This notification is about the clarification of grant of special allowance to disabled employees. The Disable employees have already taken this allowance last year but now this allowance is revised with new rates. Here we discuss the current special conveyance allowance details which are almost different from previous. This conveyance allowance is allowed to only those disabled employees who are declared disabled by a competent medical board, before or after joining the service of that employee. Also, those employees who are appointed on merit or any type of quota are also allowed to take this allowance. So the further details of this notification are as under;
- All Administrative Secretaries to Government of Punjab.
- Principal Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
- Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
- Military Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
- Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- All-District and Session Judges in Punjab.
- Chief Inspector of Treasures and Accounts, Punjab, Lahore.
- Provincial Director, Local Fund Audit, Punjab, Lahore.
- Chief Pilot, VIP Flight, Lahore.
Clarification regarding grant of special conveyance allowance to disabled employees.
In continuation to the Finance Department’s letter of even No. Dated 19.07.2019, it is clarified that the Special Conveyance Allowance is admissible to the Disabled Employees as follow:-
- Declared disable by a competent Board, before or after joining service, irrespective of the nature of the disability.
- Employed on merit/ any of quota including disabling employees quota.
- All the other terms and conditions will remain the same for the admissibility of this allowance.
This copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
- Accountant General, Punjab, Lahore.
- All the Districts Account Officer in Punjab.
- Director General Audit, Lahore.
- Director General Audit (District Administration), Punjab, Lahore.