The Office of the Cheif Executive Officer (DEA) Faislabad issued the notification about Suspension of Teachers on 11th February 2020 at Faislabad. This notification is about the suspension of teachers due to negligence in safety of papers while deployed at the examination. So the more details of this notification are as below;
The services of the following teachers are hereby placed under suspension with immediate effect due to their negligence in safety of papers while deployed at Examination Center No. 296, (GHS, 69/JB, Faislabad) of Grade-8 PEC Examination, 2020/ connivance with Mr Muhammad Khurram Shahzad, PST, Government Elementary School, 68/JB.I, Faislabad who attempted to leak the paper of Mathematics of Grade 8 PEC Examination, 2020 via social media as informed b the Director Admin & Finance, Punjab Examination Commission, Lahore vide Letter No. 33/PEC, dated 10-03-2020:–
- Mr Saif Ullah, Saif Ullah, SST, Govt, high School, 69/JB, Faislabad (Resident Inspector).
- Mr Naseer Ahmad, SST, Govt, M.C Higher Secondary School, Allama Iqbal Road, Faislabad (Superintendent).
Chief Executive Officer
District Education Authority
Copy Forwarded To:
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
- The Secretary, Government of the Punjab, School Education Department, Lahore.
- The Director of Admin & Finance, Punjab Examination Commission, Lahore.
- The District Education Officer (SE), Faislabad/ Controller of Examination, Grade-8 PEC Examination.
- The District Education Officer (M-EE), Faislabad.
- The Heads of the Institutes concerned.
- The teachers are concerned.
- Notification file.
Assistant Director (ADMN.)
For Chief Executive Officer (DEA)