The Government of Sindh School Education & Literacy Department issued the notification no. SO(A&T)SELD/9(3)/2020 on 13th March 2020 at Karachi. This notification is about the Summer vacations in Sindh. As the Corona Virus is spreading is all over the globe gradually and having a very serious issue in the whole world. So, as a safety precaution, most of the countries given vacations to especially education institutions and public offices. So, same as in Pakistan the Government should take a step, and close the educational institutions with immediate effect. The further details are as below;
With the approval of the Competent Authority, as per the decision of the Sindh cabinet on account of precautionary measures taken in the wake of COVID-19 in the Province, it is hereby notified that the Summer Vacations for all Public and Private Educational Institutions under the administrative control of School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh will be observed form 16th March 2020 to 30th May 2020.
Khalid Hyder Shah
Secretary to Government of Sindh
Copy Forwarded To:
A copy forwarded for information action to;
- The Principal Secretary to Governor, Sindh.
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Sindh.
- The Secretary, College Education Department, Government of Sindh.
- All members of the Steering Committee for Education & Literacy, Sindh.
- The Director General Inspection & Registration of Private Institutions, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Director General PITE, Nawabshah.
- The Chairman, Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (BISE) all.
- The Director of School Education (Primary/ ES&HS) All.
- The Director, Press, Press Information Department for wide Publicity through Electronic & Print Media.
- The Director Curriculum, Assessment & Research, School Education Department, Sindh, Jamshoro.
- The Additional Director, Teachers Training Institutions, Hyderabad.
- The Deputy Secretary (Staff) to Chief Secretary, Sindh.
- The PS to Minister for School Education & Literacy, Sindh.
- The PS to Secretary, School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh, Karachi.
- The website
- The office file
IHSAN ULLAH LAGHARI
Deputy Secretary (A&T)