The Government of the Punjab School Education Department issued the notification No.SO(A-I)2-2/2017(P-II) on 11th December 2019. This notification is about the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to maintain the Health Profile of all Public/ Private Schools of Punjab. The further details of this notification are as below;
All Chief Executive Officers
District Education Authorities, in Punjab.
Standard Operating Procedures (SoP, S) to maintain Health Profile of All Students of Public and Private Schools in Punjab.
- I am directed to enclose herewith copies of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) (Annex-A) and Health Profile Proforma devised by Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department (Annex-B) to maintain Health Profile of all students in Public and Private Schools of Punjab.
- It is requested to issue further necessary directions to all the heads of heads and private schools under your jurisdiction to maintain health profile of every student on the prescribed proforma before 31-03-2020 positively. Health profiles of the students shall be to their already assigned unique IDs.
- The report along with task (para-2 above) completion certificate duly signed by the Chief Executive Officer himself/ herself must reach to this department within one-week positively for the perusal of competent authority.
- This may be treated as TOP PRIORITY.
- Director of Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab with the request to ensure implementation of the above directions in letter & spirit.
- All the Deputy Commissioner in Punjab (Administrator District Education Authorities).
- Additional Secretary (I&C) Services & General Administration Department.
- PSO to Secretary (I&C) Service & General Administration Department.
- PSO to Secretary School Education Department.