The Directorate General (EXT) Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab issued the notification No.13623-26 on 10th December 2019. This notification describes the regularization from date of induction into Government service of various employees of Punjab. The further details of this notification are as under;
In pursuance of Lahore High Court, Lahore order/ judgment dated 03.10.2019 passed in W.P. No. 56041/2019 and judgment dated 20.09.2019, the services of Mr Awais Shafqat, already appointed as Junior Clerk vide Deputy Director General (Ext), L&DD, Punjab, Lahore No. 25880-83 dated 16-10-2009 on contract basis under Rule 17-A and posted in the office of Director General (Ext), L&DD, Punjab, Lahore as hereby regularized from the date of his induction into Government service i.e. 22-10-2009.
Terms & Conditions:
- The appointment will be subject to fulfilment of Rules, 17-A, 18, 19 & 20 of PCS (A&CS), Rules, 1974.
- The salary component of this appointee shall be in accordance with pay scales plus usual allowance prescribed for the post against which he is appointed.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to the payment of 30% social security benefit w.e.f the date of his regular appointment.
- This amount of the payment of 30% Social Security Benefit (SSB) already drawn by the above official will be recovered w.e.f. his appointment on a contract basis.
- The amount of Group Insurance Deduction and Benevolent Fund will be received according to the prescribed rate of the basic scale.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to;
- The Accountant General Punjab, Lahore.
- Budget and Account Officer of this office.
- Cashier of this office.
- Official concerned.