The Government of the Punjab Services and General Administration Department (Implementation & Coordination Wing) issued the notification No. SO(I&C-I)5-43/2019 on 27th November 2019. This notification is about the Million Signature Campaign, this is actually the petition before the united nations Human Rights Commission on 10-12-2019. So, the further details regarding this are discussed below;
- The Chairman, Planning & Development Board, Punjab.
- The Additional Chief Secretary, Punjab.
- The Additional Chief Secretary (Energy), Punjab.
- The Additional Chief Secretary (Home), Punjab.
- The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Punjab.
- All Deputy Commissioners in the Punjab.
Million SIgnature Campaign – Petition before the United Nations Human Rights Commission on 10-12-2019.
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to state that pursuant to the approval of the Competent Authority, the Million Signature Campaign has already been started across the Province. The Chief Minister Punjab and Members of the Kashmir Committee signed this petition on 27th October 2019, which was observed as Black Day. The Million Signature Petition is to be presented to the United Nations Human Rights Commission (UNHRC) on 10th December 2019 which is being observed as Human Rights Day all over the world.
I a further directed to state that in order to achieve the “Million Signature Milestone” before 10th December, 2019, The Competent Authority has desired that the following massage may be incorporated on Official Website and Social Media Pages (Facebook and Twitter) of all Government Departments, Attached Department, Special Institutions, Autonomous Bodies and Filed Formations immediately, which will remain there till 10th December, 2019:
Stand United for Occupied Jammu & Kashmir
We request you to pledge your support by signing the Million Signature Campaign – Petition. Your signature is valuable and makes a real difference. Please also encourage others and spread the word!
Sign the petition: https://kashmircommittee.punjab.gov.pk/
It is, therefore, requested that the above mentioned instructions may be implemented in letter and spirit.
- Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab.
- Additional Secretary (Gen) /Staff Officer to Chief Secretary, Punjab.
- Chairman, Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB), Punjab.
- PS to Secretary I&C. S&GAD.