The Director of Education (S) Balochistan Quetta issued the notification no. F-6/4854-4901/G.B on 31st December 2019. This notification is about the Extension of Short Winter Vacations in Summer Zone of Quetta (Balochistan). These vacations are extended from 31st December to 10th January 2020. These extension of vacations are due to bad weather conditions. The further details of this notification are as below;
Extension in Short Winter Vacations, 2019.
In continuation of this Directorate’s Circular issued vide letter No. F-6/4501-4525/G.B dated 30th November 2019 regarding 10-days short winter vacation In summer zone area of the province. The department did so with effect from 22-12-2019 to 31-12-2019, with the prior approval of the Secretary, Secondary Education Department, Government of Balochistan. The said short winter vacation of the summer zone areas of the province is hereby extended for further 10-days, w.e.f. 01-01-2010 due to prevailing severe/Harsh waves of cold weather.
Abdul Wahid Shakir Baloch
Director of Education (S)
Copy Forwarded To:
Copy of the above notification is forwarded to;
- The Secretary, Secondary Education Department G.oB, Quetta w/r to the telephonic conversation & directive on the subject.
- The Director Bureau of Curriculum and Extension Centre Quetta.
- The Director PITE Balochistan Quetta.
- The Divisional Director of Education (S), All.
- The District Education Officer, All.
- The Print and Electronic Media, All.