The Islamabad Electric Supply Company Limited issued the notification no. 75008-37/IESCO/DG(A) on 31st December 2019. This notification is about the Enhancement of Marriage Grant. The company issued the Office Memorandum to aware people about this marriage grant. The more details of this notification are below;
Enhancement of Marriage Grant.
- The decision of IESCO Board of Directors, in Agenda Item No.177/5, conveyed vide Company Secretary IESCO letter No. 3398-3409/CS/BOD dated 30-08-2019.
- Clarification of IESCO Board of Directors, in Agenda Item No.180/12, conveyed vide Company Secretary IESCO letter No.3949-52/CS/BOD dated 11-12-2019.
The IESCO Board of Directors is pleased to approve the adoption of the GM (HR) PEPCO Office Memorandum No.GM(HR)/HRD/A-540/1579-1604 dated 28-08-2018 & Office Order No.5181-94/MDP/GM(HR)/ADG(E)/CBA/20 dated 22-05-2019 to extend and enhance Marriage grant for employees BPS 1-16, to the tune of Rupees One Lac (Rs.100,000/-) on each event once for all serving employees (self/2 children) and Rupees Two Lac (Rs.200,000/-) each for two children of retired/invalided employees and widows of the ex-employees, as detail given below;
- The new policy of PEPCO for enhancement of Marriage Grant shall be implemented with effect from 01-07-2019.
- In the case of retired employees, the policy shall be applicable to those who retired on or after 01-07-2019.
- Payment of outstanding claims of marriage grant up to Rs.61 Million will be made from IESCO Fund.
- Additional Payments over an above Rs.61 Million will be paid from IESCO Welfare Fund.
- General Manager (HR) PEPCO, 732-WAPDA House, Lahore w/r to above.
- All GMs/ CEs/ DGs/ ADGs/ Managers IESCO.
- Finance Director IESCO, Islamabad.
- Project Director (C.O)/ (GSC) IESCO, Islamabad.
- Chairman All Pakistan Hydro Electric Workers Union (CBA), IESCO, Islamabad.
- Office order file.
- Master File.