The Office of the District Magistrate Islamabad Capital Territory Islamabad issued the notification no. 1(135)-HC (G)/2020 on 5th June 2020 at Islamabad. This notification is bout the decision taken by NCC Committee. However, the NCC Committee decided about the educational and training institutions, marriage halls and business centres and some more businesses relevant to safety precautions. Moreover, many other things will be discussed at this meeting. Therefore, the decision taken by the NCC Committee and relevant details are as follows;
In continuation of this office order No. 1 (a)-HC(G)/2020 dated 09-05-2020 and decision taken in the meeting of the National Coordination Committee of COVID-19 (NCC) held on 1st June 2020, the following amendments are hereby made in this order.
- All educational and training institutions, Deeni Madaris, Shrines, Marriage halls, Business centers, Expo Halls, Restaurants, cafes (except takeaway & home delivery). Theme/ amusement parks, play ares and arcades, Beauty Parlors and spas, cinemas, theathers and public processions shall remain closed.
- There shall also be complete ban on gatherings of all kinds of social, religious or any other purpose at any place, public or private.
- There shall be complete ban on Sporting tiurnaments indoor and outdoor, contact sports, indoor club, indoor gym, sports facility.
All businesses, factories, facilities, premises, retail shops, shopping malls and plazas except the aforementioned negative list, are hereby allowed to operate subject to the adoption of SOPs/ guidelines from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm Monday to Friday and there shall be complete lockdown on Saturday and Sunday.
This order shall come into force immediate and till further orders, unless modifeid otherwise.
This order shall be given wider publicity in official Gazette, Daily Newspapers and Broadcasting through Radio Pakistan, Pakistan Television and other TV Channels as news items for information of the General Public.
- The Chief Commissioner Office, Islamabad.
- The Inspector-General of Police, Islamabad.
- The Commander 111 Brigade, Rawalpindi.
- The Senior Superintendents of Police Islamabad.
- All Assistant Commissioners, Islamabad.
- The News Editors Radio Pakistan & Pakistan Television Corporation, Islamabad for making announcements in local news.