The Additional Director Livestock Dera Ghazi Khan issued the notification no. 6381-87 on 16th December 2019. This notification is about the Court Order for General and Administration Department Punjab. The further details of this order are as below;
In compliance of Lahore High Court Order/ Judgement Dated 02-10-2019 passed in W.P. No. 56041/2019 and Judgement Dated 20-09-2019, and Government of Punjab Services and General Administration Department vide Letter No. SOR-III(S&GAD)2-8/2-18 Dated 29-10-2019, and in the reference of Director Livestock, Dera Ghazi Khan, Division Dera Ghazi Khan Order No. 5159-64 Dated 11-12-2019, the services of Mr Ghulam Akbar, already appointed as Junior Clerk (B Cadre) vide this office Order No.380-87 Dated 28-01-2013 under Rule17-A on contract basis and posted in this office are hereby regularized form the date of induction into Government Services i.e 29-01-2013.
Terms and Conditions:
- The appointment will be subject to the fulfilment of requirements of Rule-17-A. 18, 19 and 20 of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974.
- The salary components of the appointee shall be in accordance with the pay scales plus usual allowances prescribed for the post against which he is appointed.
- This appointee shall not be entitled to draw payment of 30% social security benefit w.e.f the date of his regular appointment.
- The amount of payment of 30% social security benefit already availed by the above official will be recovered with effect from his appointment on a contract basis.
- The amount of Group Insurance and Benevolent Fund will also be received cording to the [rescribed rate of the basic pay scale.
Additional Director of Livestock
Dera Ghazi Khan
Copy Forwarded To:
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to;
- The Director General (Extension), L&DD Department, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Director of Breed Improvement, L&DD Department, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Director Livestaock Dera Ghazi Khan, Division Dera Ghazi Khan.
- The District Accounts Officer, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- The Assistant Accounts of this office to recover the all outstanding charges.
- The official is concerned.