The Government of Pakistan Ministry of Interior issued the Kashmir day notification No. 1/6/2019-Public on 30th January 2020 at Islamabad. This notification is about the 1-minute silence on Kashmir Day as a protest against the Indian government due to unfair play in Indian occupied Kashmir. Also, the Special Status of observed Kashmir. The solidarity playing with the national anthem to highlight the Jammu and Kashmir issue. Furthermore, the people stood with Kashmir Solidarity with the people to express solidarity as well. Also, the Chief Minister orders to follow their instructions. The Kashmir Solidarity day events impacts the international community and the activity ended with the playing with the humanity of Kashmiri people. Therefore, During the event of Kashmir day, there is holiday in Pakistan. The Ministry of Interior orders to all Government Departments to obey this order to maintain silence during one minute on 5th February (Kashmir Day). So, the further details of notification are as below:
Details of Notification:
The Press Release from the Ministry of Interior about Kashmir Day.
- The Government of Pakistan has been pleased to notify for information of the public that one (1) minute silence will be the observed countrywide on Kashmir Day i.e on Wednesday 5th February 2020 at 10:00 AM to honor Kashmiri “Shuhada“.
- It is clarified that 5th February 2020 has already been notified as a public holiday.
However, the above Press Release may kindly be published in all major English and Urdu Dailies both at National and Regional levels and also be given wide publicity through print and electronic media.
Mian Uzair Bin Rafi
Section Officer (Public)
The Principal Information Officer,
Press Information Department,
Copy Forwarded To:
Copy of the above information is forwarded to the;
- The President’s Secretariat (Personal), OSD (Admn), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad.
- The President’s Secretariat (Public), DS (Admn), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad.
- The Prime Minister’s Office (Internal), OSD (Admn), Islamabad.
- The Prime Minister’s Office (Public), DS (Admn), Islamabad.
- The Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The AGPR, Islamabad.
- The Joint Staff HQrs, Chaklala, Rawalpindi.
- GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- The Chief Secretaries, Government of the Punjab/ Lahore, Sindh/ Karachi, Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa/ Peshawar, Balochistan/ Quetta, North Areas/ Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir/ Muzaffarabad.