The Finance Department (Regulations Section-I) Government of Balochistan issued the Notification No FD(R-I)/V-I/2019/2505-2625 on 15th July, 2019 about the Grant of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2019 to the Civil Servants of Balochistan Government, the employees of Balochistan Goverment BPS-1 to BPS-16 10% increase in their basic pay and 5% increase in the basic pay of BPS-17 to BPS-20 Government Servants. The Details are as below;
- The Additional Chief Secretary (Dev), P&D Department, Quetta.
- The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Balochistan, Quetta.
- The Chairman, Chief Minister’s Inspection Team, Quetta
- The Inspector General of Police, Balochistan, Quetta.
- All the Commissioners in Balochistan
- All the Heads of Attached Departments of Balochistan.
Grant of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2019 to the Civil Servants of Balochistan Government
The Government of Balochistan has been pleased to sanction and adhoc relief allowance 2019 in favour of all Provincial Government Employees including contingent paid staff and contract employees employed against civil posts in basic pay scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment with effect form 1st July 2019 as below;
- BPS-1 to BPS-16 @ 10% of the Basic Pay
- BPS-17 to BPS-20 @5% of the Basic Pay
The amount of this adhoc relief allowance 2019;
- Will be subject to income tax;
- Will be admissible during leave and entitre period of LPR except during extra ordinary leaves;
- Will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent;
- Will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad; and
- Will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate of amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
The term “Basic pay” for the purpose of Adhoc relief Allowance 2019 will also include the amount of personal pay granted on the account of annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
The above Adhoc Relief Allowance 2019 shall be accomodated from within the budgetary allocation for the year 2019-2020 by the respective departments and no supplementary grants would be givem on this account.
- The Director General, Treasures & Accounts Balochistan, Quetta.
- All the Additional Secretaries/Deputy Secretaries in Finance Department, Quetta.
- All Senior/District Account Officers Balochistan.
- The P.S to Secretary Finance Government of Balochistan, Quetta.
- The Web Master. Information Technology Department, Balochistan, Quetta.
This notification is about to increase the Adhoc Relief of Government Servants of Balochistan. The Government servants from BPS-1 to BPS-16 increasing 10% as their basic pay and 5% increase in Basic Pay of BPS-17 to BPS-20 Government of Balochistan Servants.