Summary for the Chief Minister Sindh.
Grant of Incentive up to BPS-17 JSTs and Equivalent (BPS-14) After Completion of 21 years Length of Service.
- Government Secondary/ Teachers Association (GSTA) has demanded incentive up to BPS-17, in favor of JSTs and equivalent (BPS-14) after completion of 21 years’ length of service on the pattern of Bureau of Curriculum and Extension wing Sindh Jamshoro. Finance department vide notification vide No.FD (SR-IV)I(52)/2010 (Pt-V), dated 30th April, 2015 had granted incentive of higher grade on the basis of time scale to the teaching staff of bureau of curriculum and extension wing, Sindh Jamshoro (Annex-I).
- The said demand of GSTA was discussed in a meeting held on 29-03-2019 in the office of minister, Education and literacy department, Karachi, wherein it was decided that a summary in the respect will be submitted to the honorable Chief Minister, Sindh (Annex-II).
- This department has worked out the recurring annual financial implication involved in this matter that amounts to Rs.60,009,662/- (Annex-III).
- In view of above, it is proposed that JSTs equivalent (BS-14) may be allowed incentive of higher grade on the basis of Time Scale up to BPS-17 on the pattern of Bureau of Curriculum and Extension Wing Sindh jamshoro.
Nomenclature of post with BPS, JST/Equivalent Grade : No of Years’ service required for next grade.
BPS-14 to BPS-15 : after 9 years (already allowed)
BPS-15 to BPS -16 : after 14 years (already allowed)
BPS-16 to BPS-17 : after 21 years (to be allowed)
The approval of Honorable Chief Minister Sindh to para-04/n is solicited, please.
- Ministry for Education and Literacy, Sindh.
- Finance Secretary
- Chief Secretary, Sindh
- Chief Minister, Sindh