Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Peshawer issued the Notification No. 1351/Gen:/Enrol/BISEP on 6th September 2019. This notification is about the enrollment of Class 8th, the details are as follows:
In continuation to this office notification of even number dated 20/05/2019, it is hereby notified the information of all concerned that revised schedule of enrollment for Class 8th for Academic Session 2019-2020 is as under.
The Last Date for Enrollment of Class 8th is November 8, 2019.
- If an institution fails to submit enrollment forms up to 8/11/2019, then a penalty of Rs.5/- (Five Rupees) per candidate/ per day shall be charged w.e.f 9/11/2019 to 31/12/2019.
- Institutions are required to Log on to the Board’s website portal.bisep.com.pk for online enrollment module of class 8th regular students and submit the same along with the requisite fee within the due date. In case of delay in submission of enrollment, a late fee will be charged.
- Particulars of student (s) Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Admission No and Date of Admission must be in conformity with admission withdrawal register. Any cutting, Overwriting, Erasing and alternation in above particulars of a student (s) will not be accepted.
- The age limit of a candidate will be 13 years on the commencement date of (class 8th) Middle standard Examination 2020.
- School to school migration (local migration) shall not be allowed under any situation after 31/12/2019. The Heads of Institutions are also advised never to sign migration form after due date i.e 31 December 2019. In such a situation, the Board is authorized to refuse or take disciplinary action as the case may be.
- Institutions are required to provide their Telephone/ Cell Numbers and complete mailing address to this office for ready use.
- The Heads of Government and Private institutions are required to deposit the below-mentioned fee of extension in the annual affiliation on the prescribed bank slip along with covering letter/performa signed by Principal/Headmaster/Headmistress of the concerned institution.
- Extension in the registration of Private institutions by KPPSRA is also mandatory.