Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan issued the notification F. No 1/4/2019-Public. On 31st July, 2019 at Islamabad about the general information that 12th to 15th of August, 2019 (Monday to Thursday) will be public holidays on the occasion of Holy Festival of Eid-ul-Azha.
- It is notified that the general information about the holidays from 12th to 15th August 2019 (Monday to Thursday) shall be public holiday on the occasion of Holy Festival of Eid-Ul-Azha.
- 17th August 2019 (Saturday) will be a working day.
- The above press release may kindly to published in all major English and Urdu Dailies both at National and Regional levels and also be given wide publicity through electronic media.
The Principal Information Officer,
Press Information Department.
- President’s secretary (personal), OSD (Admin), Aiwan-e-Sadar, Islamabad.
- President’s Secretariat (public),DS (Admin), Aiwan-e-Sadar, Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Office (internal), OSD (Admin), Islamabad.
- The Chief Education Commissioners of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- GHQ Rawalpindi.
- All departments of Ministry of Interior.
- The Director General, ISI, Islamabad.