The Board of Revenue, Punjab (Colonies Department) issued the notification no. 144-2020/54-C-V on 18th February 2020. This notification is about the grants of Lambardari. The grants of Lambardari in Punjab is by the order of Board of Revenue Punjab. The further details of notification are as below;
- All the Divisional Commissioners in the Punjab.
- All the Deputy Commissioners in the Punjab.
This is with reference to this office letter No. 499-2018/174-CV, dated 22-06-2018, on the captioned subject whereby ban was imposed on the allotment of state land to the lambardar(s) under Lambardari Scheme upon death or change of lambarder(s) and such lapsed grants were ordered to be resumed and kept in the superdari of the District Collector.
Details of Enhancement of Marriage Grant.
- The Matter has been considered in the Full Board meeting of Board of Revenue, Punjab held on 07-02-2020. it has been decided to withdraw aforementioned letter No,499-2018/174-CV, dated 22-06-2018 and to lift the ban on allotment upon death or change of Lambardari, as per policy, The letter under reference, therefore, may be considered as withdrawn, it must, however, be ensured that these will be service grants only and no proprietary rights shall be granted.
- This issues with the approval of Full Board of Revenue Punjab.
Muhammad Zaman Wattoo
Copy Forwarded To:
NO. & DATE EVEN:
A copy is forwarded to;
- PS to Minister for Colonies.
- PS to Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Punjab, Lahore.
- PS to Member (Colonies), Board of Revenue, Punjab, Lahore.