The Government of Sindh Services, General Administration & Coordination Department issued the notification no. SOV(SGA&CD)8-27/2019 on 10th January 2020. This notification is about the recruitment against Non-Technical Posts of BS-01 to BS-04. The notification having top priority, most urgent and time limit for the concerned department. The further details of this notification are as below;
- The Charman, Planning & Development Board, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Chairman, Enquiries & Anti Corruption Establishment, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Sindh, Hyderabad.
- The Additional Chief Secretaries (all), Government of Sindh.
- The Principal Secretary to Cheif Minister, Sindh, Karachi,
- The Chairman, Cheif Minister’s Inspection, Enquiries * Impl: team, Karachi.
- The Administrative Secretaries (all), Government of Sindh.
- The Consultant to Chief Secretary, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Commissioners (all) in Sindh.
- The Deputy Commissioner (all) in Sindh.
- The Secretary, Sindh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
Recruitment Against Non-Technical Posts of BS-01 to BS-04.
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to state that the Competent Authority i.e. Chief Minister, Sindh has been pleased to approve that all the Administrative Departments may be advised to initiate the process of recruitment against the non-technical posts in BS-01 to BS-04 through respective Selection Committees by advertising the vacant posts indicating the place of vacancy in the Office/ Facility viz. District, Taluka and Union Council, the reserved quotas and other necessary criteria.
Accordingly, all the Administrative Departments, as well as Head of the attached Departments/ Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous Bodies / Organizations, are requested to comply With the aforementioned directions of the Competent Authority in letter and spirit.
Copy Forwarded To:
A copy is forwarded for information to:-
- The Deputy Secretary (Staff) to Chief Minister, Sindh, Chief Minister’s Secretaries, Karachi.
- The Deputy Secretary (Staff) to Chief Secretary, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Section Officer (all) in SGA&CD, Government of Sindh, Karachi.
- Private Secretary to Secretary (Services), SGA&CD, Karachi.