The Prime Minister’s Office (Public) Islamabad issued the notification no. F.11(8)/2020-Admn on 8th June 2020 at Islamabad. This notification is about the Rationalization of Staff in Pandemic Disease in all over Pakistan. However, the people in Pakistan are facing a lot of difficulties to carry on their normal routine life. So, they follow SOPs which are constructed by the Government and maintain social distancing to protect themselves. Moreover, PM Office wants to rationalize the Staff in the purview of Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19). Therefore, the further details of Rationalization of Staff in Pandemic Disease are as below;
Rationalization of Staff in Purview of Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19).
The Circular from Prime Minister’s Office regarding the current situation;
In the light of the present prevailing situation and in order to control the spread of COVID-19 (Corona Virus), it has been decided that officers/ staff may be rationalized as per the following;
- Joint Secretaries except for Joint Secretary (Admn) may function from their residences. However, they would remain available on telephone/ mobile, and in case of any emergency, they may come to the office.
- Deputy Secretaries posted in different Wings may come to the office along with staff alternatively on a weekly basis and in case of any important case of the concerned Deputy Secretary can be called to meet the emergency. Concerned Joint Secretary shall issue the duty roster in this regard under intimation to Admn Wing.
- Joint Secretaries/ Deputy Secretaries who are functioning from residences may depute one official in their offices to receive/ dispatch files/ documents.
- STaff posted in the different sections may be advised to attend the office on a rotation basis as per their requirement.
- All officers working for their residence, shall not leave the station and shall be available on phone.
Decision taken by NCC Committee.
Deputy Secretary (Admn)