The Peshawar High Court issued the notification no. 515-83/Admn: on 16th November 2019. This notification is about the Peshawar High Court Order. The order is about the Initial Recruitment and Computer Operators BPS-16 and some other related issued. So, the further details of the notification are as below;
No.13 /3 In pursuance of the provision contained in sub-rule (2) of Rule (3) of the KPK Civil Servant (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1989, and in suppression of all the previous rules, issued in this behalf, the competent authority is pleased to amend the Peshawar High Court (Subordinate Court Staff) Recruitment Rules, 2003 as under :
- At serial No. 3 in column No.2 the words “BPS-12” shall be substituted with the words “BPS-14”
- At Serial No.3, the method of recruitment as mentioned in Column No.5 shall be substituted with the words “By initial Recruitment”
- At serial No.9, in Column No.2 the words “Key Punch Operator BPS-10” shall be substituted with the words “Computer Operator BPS-16”
- At Serial No.9, qualification, as mentioned in Column No. 3, shall be substituted with the following:
“First class M.Sc/BIT/B.Cs or equivalent from the recognized university”.
By order of Honourable Chief Justice
Copy Forwarded To:
Endst: No. 515-83/Admn:
Copy of the above information is forwarded to the;
- All the Principal Officers, Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.
- All the District & Session Judges and Senior Civil Judges in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The Additional Registrars, Peshawar High Court, Abbottabad, Bannu, DI Khan and Mingora Branches.
- The Manager, Printing & Stationery Department, Peshawar.
- The Librarian, Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.