The Government of the Punjab School Education Department issued the notification No.SO(A-I)1-31/2008 on 6th January 2020. This notification is about Extension of Winter Vacations in Punjab. As the Bad weather condition is increasing day by day causes the weather condition very dangerous in all over Pakistan. But especially in Punjab, the smog factor makes increasing the coldness in different areas. Further details of this notification are as below;
No. SO (A-I)1-31/2008: In the wake of weather conditions, the winter vacations are hereby extended w.e.f 07-01-2020 in all Public and Private Schools in Punjab. All schools (Public & Private) shall re-open on 13th January 2020.
Secretary of School Education
Copy Forwarded To:
A copy is forwarded for information to;
- All Divisional Commissioners in Punjab.
- All Deputy Commissioners in the Punjab.
- The Accountant General Punjab, Lahore.
- The Director Public Instruction (SE & EE), Punjab, Lahore with the request to circulate it among all the CEOs (DEAs) in Punjab.
- The Director General Public Relations, Punjab, Lahore with the request to release this Notification to this press/ TV & Radio.
- The Deputy Director (Monitoring), SED with the request to upload this notification on the official website of the department.
- The Project Director, PMIU, Lahore.
- All Chairman of BISEs in the Punjab.
- Superintendent, Printing Press, Punjab, Lahore for publication in the official gazette.
- All Additional Secretaries of the School Education Department.
- Private Secretary to Education Minister, Punjab, Lahore w.r.t his telephonic directions in the matter.
- PSO to Secretary, School Education Department.