The Government of Sindh Finance Department issued the notification no. FD (M-I) 11-01/2020 on 24th February 2020. This notification is about the Enhancement of powers or limits. The Enhancement of powers has imposed a cap on medical reimbursement and other civil servants. So, the further details of the notification or office memorandum are as below;
Enhancement of Powers/ Limits.
In partial modification of this department’s policy circular No: FD(SR-II) 11-7089/2013-14 dated 01st September 2015, the Government of Sindh with the approval of Provincial Cabinet Sindh is pleased to impose a cap on medical reimbursement and none of the Civil Servants from BPS-01 to BPS-22 (including pensioners) and Public representatives for treatment of himself/ herself and entitled family members shall be allowed up to the limit Rs- 1.00 Million for indoor as well as outdoor medical treatment in any financial year by the respective Administrative Secretary. The claims of reimbursement of medical charges received beyond the limit of Rs. 1.00 (M) up to Rs. 2.00 (M) in any financial year will be sent to the Chief Secretary, Sindh for relaxation. The medical claims beyond Rs.2.00 (M) received in any financial year will be sent to Chief Minister, Sindh for relaxation, if necessary.
Syed Hassan Naqvi
Finance Secretary Government of Sindh
Copy Forwarded To:
A copy forwarded for information and necessary action to;
- The Chairman, Planning & Development Board, Karachi.
- The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Government of Sindh.
- The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Sindh/ Governor Sindh.
- The Administration Secretaries (All), Government of Sindh.
- The Commissioners (All), Government of Sindh.
- The Provincial Police Officer / I.G, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Accountant General, Sindh, Karachi.
- The Director General, Audit, Sindh, Karachi.
- The DS to Staff of Chief Secretary, Government of Sindh, Karachi.
- The Superintendent, Sindh Government Printing Press Karachi.
- The District Accounts Officers (All) Sindh.
- The Civil Surgeons (All), Health Department, Government of Sindh.
- R.O to Finance Secretary, Finance Department, Sindh, Karachi.
- Notification File.
Abdul Wahab Talbani
Section Officer (Medical-I)