- Nadra relinquished the certification available to former and future Councillors and Chairman.
- For new CNIC and Form-B, there will be no restriction of birth certificate.
Matriculation certificate, passport or card on the Domicile will be written
down along with the parent’s card.
- Now the form attestation way is also changed no need to go to Gazetted
officer. The card holder will be able to confirm the form automatically by a
parent or sibling.
- Matriculation certificate, Passport, Domicile and Parent’s CNIC is
- Now there is no need of marriage certificate for women, Their CNIC will
easily be made by Husband CNIC and attached 20 rupees Stamp paper.
- Now the citizens of FATA and Agencies will have made their CNIC from any
city of the Pakistan.
- Now Nadra Officials will have announced the new policy of making new CNIC and this policy is applicable now on wards.
No FIR required for missing card, stamp card statement will be lost and new card print will be obtained.
The card will have to go to the office itself with the original token for
receipt. If a relative go, the authority letter will be taken from him and the
card will be found.
No need to advertise in newspapers for a change of name. The NADRA officer will interview and give comments for the new card.