The Directorate of the Elementary and Secondary Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar issued the Notification No.1657-1715 on 17th September 2019 at Peshawar. This notification is about the Litnum Assessment of Government Schools by IMU. The details of this notification are as under;
- All District Education Officer M/F Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Litnum Assessment in Government Schools by IMU.
I am directed to refer to letter No. ADC/IMU and to state that all District IMU Computer Operator Data Collection Monitoring Assistants (DCMAs) have been treated accordingly.
Now DCMAs of District IMU office will be able to conduct the Assessment from Grade 2 students of Primary Schools during their period time.
All DEOs M/F are requested to inform their staff and specially PSH charges of Primary Schools (M&F) to extend their full support in the due process. DMOs are requested to ensure Litnum Assessment by all DCMAs at each roster visit of Primary Schools.
- PS to Secretary E&SE, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.
- PA to Director E&SE, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.
- All Deputy Commissioners Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- All District Monitoring Officers (Education).
- Team Leader KESP Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.