The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Establishment Department issued the notification no. SO(E-I)/E&AD/4-487/2020 on 28th April 2020 at Peshawar. This notification is about the Judgement of Peshawar High Court. However, the PCS Officer shall stand retired from Government Services on attaining the age of superannuation as his date of birth in 1960. Furthermore, the details of PCS Officer and judgement if Peshawar High Court discussed as below;
No. SO(E-I)/E&AD/4-487/2020: Without prejudice to the legal available to Provincial Government and in pursuance of Judgement of the Peshawar High Court, Peshawar dated 19-02-2020 in WP No. 5673-P/2019, Mr Khaista Rehman (PCS EG BS-20 a.c.b) PD, Computerization of Land Record (Phase-II) BOR shall stand retired from Government Service on 04-05-2020 on attaining the age of superannuation, as his date of birth is 05-05-1960, subject to CPLA/ Appeal of the Provincial Government, against aforementioned Judgement of Peshawar High Court and any order contrary as and when issued by the apex Court of Pakistan.
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Copy Forwarded To:
Endst. No. Of even No. & date.
Copy forwarded to the;
- Senior Member Brand of Revenue, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Principal Secretary to Governor, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Accountant General, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- CSO to Chief Secretary, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- PD, Computerization of Land Record (Phase-II) BOR.
- PS to Secretary (Admn.)/D.S(A)/SO(Secret)/Estate Officer/ACSO Cypher/Dy Director (IT) and Director Protocol Administration Department.
- The officer concerned with the information that your leave enhancement order will be issued on the provision of leave entitlement certificate duly verified by A. G. Office.
- Manager, Government Printing Press Peshawar.
Section Officer (E-I)