The Government of Pakistan has a large number of Departments in all over the Pakistan. In every province there are many provincial-level Government departments and some departments are federal level. Like NADRA etc. The provincial-level departments include Judiciary, Education, Health etc. As the Supreme Court give remarks about the salaries difference from various departments of the Government sector. Various Government departments having a large difference in the salaries of employees, allowances and some other bonuses.
Now the government decides to change the salaries of the employees of Federal. The difference in salaries is from 17,000 to 150,000. The Government makes the committee about these affairs and their decision about increasing the salaries of employees according to the grades of employees.
Ministry of Finance Decision:
The Salaries with other allowances and bonuses of the Federal employees will be finished soon because this act creates a difference between the federal employees and other government department employees. Doctor Ishrat Hussain leads the committee about these affairs. The Ministry of Finance gives the package for employees, and this package gives a 100% increase in the salaries of employees. Also, change the pay scales of 2017, salaries changed according to the length of service and basic pay scales of employees. Now the increasing salaries difference according to grade-wise details are as below;
Salaries Revised from Grade wise:
So the increasing salaries difference from grade 1 to grade 20 is listed below;
- Minimum salary for Grade-1 is 9130 and maximum increasing salary is up to 17830.
- For Grade-2; minimum salary 9130 and maximum increasing the salary up to 19210.
- For Grade-3; minimum 9610 Rs and maximum up to 21310 Rs.
- For Grade-4; minimum increase 9900 Rupees and maximum up to 23100 rupees.
- For Grade-5; minimum 10260 and maximum up to 25260 rupees.
- For Grade-6; minimum 10620 and maximum up to 27420 rupees.
- For Grade-7; minimum 10990 and maximum up to 29290 rupees.
- For Grade-8; minimum 11380 and maximum up to 31480 rupees.
- For Grade-9; minimum 11770 and maximum up to 31480 rupees.
- For Grade-10; minimum 12160 and maximum up to 36160 rupees.
- For Grade11; minimum 12570 and maximum up to 38970 rupees.
- For Grade-12; minimum 13320 and maximum up to 42120 rupees.
- For Grade-13; minimum 14260 and maximum up to 45760 rupees.
- For Grade-14; minimum 15180 and maximum up to 50280 rupees.
- For Grade-15; minimum 16120 and maximum up to 56020 rupees.
- For Grade-16; minimum 18190 and maximum up to 64510 rupees.
- For Grade-17; minimum 30370 and maximum up to 76370 rupees.
- For Grade-18; minimum 38350 and maximum up to 95750 rupees.
- For Grade-19; minimum 59210 and maximum up to 120210 rupees.
- For Grade 20; minimum 69090 and maximum up to 132230 rupees.
- For Grade-21; minimum 76720 and maximum up to 146720 rupees.
- For Grade-22; minimum 82380 and maximum up to 164560 rupees.
All these salaries difference are for Federal employees of the Government. Soon the committee will be decided by the other departments of Government.
This information or report is taken from the Duniya News (20-01-2020).