The Government of the Punjab Finance Department issued the notification no. FD.SR-1/9-10/2019 on 31st December 2019. This notification is about the Incentive Allowance in various Projects and Programs. The Incentive Allowance in Projects, Programs and Policy Units or Policy Cells also Companies or Authorities, Foundations and Funds. The Further details of notification are as below;
- All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab.
- The Secretary to Governor of the Punjab.
- The Secretary to Chief Minister of the Punjab.
- All Heads of Attached Departments Government of the Punjab.
- The Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- The Secretary, Punjab Provincial Assembly, Lahore.
- The Director General, Civil Audit, Lahore.
- The Chief pilot, VIP Flight, Lahore.
- The Chief Inspector of Treasures & accounts, Punjab, Lahore.
Incentive Allowance in Projects/ Programs, Policy Units/ Policy Cells/ Companies/ Authorities, Foundations and Funds.
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and state that the Competent Authority has been pleased to decide that In Supersession of this department’s letter No. FD.SR.I/9-20/2006 dated 27-07-2018, the in-service regular Government Servants so appointed/posted in Projects. Programs, Policy Units / Policy Cells / Companies / Authorities, Foundations and Funds shall be entitled to grant of “INCENTIVE ALLOWANCE” under object code “A-01250” in addition to their admissible salary (Substantive pay + admissible allowance) under the respective pay scales with effect from 23-09-2019 at the following rates:-
Pay Scales & Incentive Allowances:
The above mentioned Incentive Allowance shall be admissible subject to the following conditions:-
- It will be applicable for all Projects, Programmes, Policy Units, Policy Cells, Companies, Authorities, Foundations and Funds.
- It will be reviewed annually by the “Selection Board” constituted vide Order No. FD.SR-II/1-12/2009, dated 22-10-2019.
- Appointments against the posts of Project Directors, Directors General, Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and Head of an entity, whatever the designation may be, to the extent of Government Servants should be made by the respective competent authority on the recommendations of the “Selection Board”. As regards other posts to the extent of Government Servants, these shall be processed in the prescribed manner for recruitments, but the proposed Incentive Allowance shall be placed before the said Board for consideration.
- For Private sector employees, appointment against the post of Head of an entity, whatever the designation may be, or other subordinate posts should be made by the relevant prescribed channels of recruitment under their relevant law, rules, regulations etc.
- In case, Executive Allowance is admissible on a post, then there will be an option to choose either of one.
All Administrative Secretaries are requested to ensure the implementation of the above mentioned conditions.
Additional Finance Secretary (REG.)
No. & Date Even:
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to;
- The Accountant General Punjab, Lahore.
- The District Accounts Officers in Punjab.
- The Treasury officer, Lahore.
- The System Analyst is required to upload this letter on the website of the Finance Department, Government of Punjab.
- The Superintendent, Government Printing Press, Punjab, Lahore for publication in the Official Gazette.