The Government of Punjab School Education Department issued the notification No.SO(SE-III)2-16/2007(P-V) on 30th October 2017. This notification is actually about the Criteria of Head Teachers in Primary Schools. The criteria and Qualification of Head Teachers details are given below;
All Chief Executive Officer, (DEAs),
in the Punjab.
Head Teacher in Primary Schools.
Details About Head Teachers:
Primary Schools are the basic and very pivotal units in education sector tasked to provide Primary Education that may facilitate broad-based, holistic development of students, to enable them to develop their cognitive, moral, social, emotional, cultural and physical skills to the best of their abilities.
- Govt. of the Punjab, School Education Department Govt. of the Punjab, School Education Department has launched Parho Punjab Barho Punjab program and efforts are being made to enrol 100% out of School Children and ensure their 100% retention. It has also to be ensured to impart quality education to the students.
- In this scenario, every Primary School requires effective management, discipline supervision and dynamic leadership. It has therefore been decided that one Primary School Teacher in each Primary School will be officially designated as Head. Teacher
- The concerned District Education Officer will notify the senior-most Primary School Teacher having the minimum qualification of graduation, as Head Teacher of that Primary School for the smooth and effective functioning of school in order to achieve the assigned tasks.
The copy is forwarded to the;
- DPI (SE/EE) Punjab, Lahore.
- All Chairman District Education Authorities in Punjab.
- All DEOs (M-W/EE) in the Punjab.