The Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority issued the notification No. Dy.G.M.F(B&C)/Clarification/434-84 on 4th December 2019. This notification is about the grant of one premature increment on time scale upgradation.The further details of this notification as under;
Grant of one Pre-mature increment on Time Scale Up-Gradation.
General Manager Finance (Coord) Office Order No. FO(B&F)/10-126/Vol-50/979-1080, dated 27-09-2019, on the above subject.
Consequent Upon grant of one premature Increment vide Office Order Referred to above. The detail of the mode of payment is as under:
- In aces where arrears amounting up to Rs.30,000/- only is involved, the same may be paid in one go.
- In cases where the employees have served in more than one Office/Wing, they may claim arrears from the offices where they are presently working.
- The employees serving and retired working in Self Financing Units may be paid the arrears from the respective self-financing Offices from their own Budget.
- The retired employees may claim their arrears from the Office where they were serving last time and retired.
This issues with the approval of Members (Finance) WAPDA.
- All General Managers WAPDA.
- All Chief Engineers/ P.Ds.
- ASP to G.M Finance (Coord:) WAPDA, 639 Wapda House, Lahore.