The Private Schools Regulatory Authority Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa issued the notification no.MD/PSRA/Admn/2-6/Mise/2019-20 on 7th January 2020. This notification is about the extended winter vacations in private Schools Regulatory Authority. As many other departments of KPK and Punjab issued an extension of winter vacations notification then Private Schools Regulatory Authority of KPK decides to give vacations to their concern people till 12th of this month. The further details of this notification are as below;
No. MD/PSRA/Admn/2-6/Misc/2019-20: In continuation of this Authority Notification of even number dated 30-12-2019, the competent authority has been pleased to extend the winter vacations in summer zone up to 12-01-2020 (Sunday) due to harsh and cold weather in the Province. The Private Schools will re-open on 13-01-2020 (Monday).
Copy Forwarded To:
Endst: No and date even.
The copy of the above information is forwarded to the;
- All the Deputy Commissioners in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with the request to ensure implementation and submit non-compliance if any.
- The Director E&SE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
- The Director Information Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with the request for wide publicity through print and electronic media.
- The Director of Education (Tribal Districts), FATA, Peshawar.
- All Chairman, BISEs Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The Section Officer (General), E&SE Department with reference to his Notification No. SO(G)E&SED/1-18/2019/Winter Vacations dated 30-12-2019.
- All Elected private Members of the Regulatory Authority with the request to inform all the private schools/ institutions for strict implementations.
- The Deputy Director (MIS) KP-PSRA with the request to upload the notification on PSRA’s website.
- All the Principal(s) of the Private Schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- PS to Secretary, E&SE Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Master File.