The Government of the Punjab Services and General Administration Department (ADMN Wing) issued the notification no.SO(Admn-II)8-15/2017 on 30th December 2019. This notification is about the Delegation pf Powers of Leaves. It includes a grant of ex-Pakistan leave, grant of NOC, the grant of maternity leave and many other leaves. The further details of Notification are below;
In pursuance of Rule 10(1)(g) of the Punjab Government Rules of Business, 2011 and under Section 3(4) read with Section 24(1) of Punjab Civil Administration Act, 2017, the Additional Chief Secretary Punjab has been pleased to delegate the following powers to the extent of S&GAD controlled posts/officers BS-17 to the Divisional Commissioners of Punjab to be exercised within their respective divisions for greater efficiency and better administration:-
- To assign additional charge of the S&GAD’s controlled vacant posts of BS-17 to the suitable officers of equivalent grade, borne on the cadre strength of S&GAD posted in their respective divisions.
- To grant ex-Pakistan leave to officers for Performance of Hajj, not beyond 50 days. This is also for the performance of Umrah for up to 15 days.
- And to grant NOC for issuance/renewal of passport except gratis/official passport.
- And to grant maternity leave.
- To grant earned leave up to a maximum period of 30 days.
The Divisional Commissioners shall exercise the above-mentioned delegated powers after observing all requisite codal formalities under intimation to S&GAD.
ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY
Copy Forwarded To:
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to;
- The Accountant General, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Principal Secretary to Cheif Minister’s Punjab.
- The Principal Secretary to Governor’s Punjab.
- All the Deputy Commissioners in the Punjab.
- All the Deputy Commissioner in the Punjab.
- The Secretary (Revenue), BOR, Punjab.
- All the District Account Officers in the Punjab.
- The Deputy Secretary (Admn) S&GAD.