NO.FD.PR.21-34/2018 whereas M/s Allah Rakha and two other ESTs filed writ petition No.9379/2018.with the prayer that:
1. They may be granted conveyance allowance for the summer vocations.
2. The respondent No.2 may kindly be directed to decide the pending application mentioned above passed by this honorable court without any further delay.
Some important views:
1. The Lahore high court, Bahawalpur bench wide ordered date 26.10.2018 has remanded the writ petition to respondent NO.2 i.e, Secretary finance to treat it as representation and decide the same in accordance with law within period of 16 days.
2.According to para 1.15(2)of Punjab travelling allowance rules.
3. conveyance allowance is a compensation to those employees who spend daily expenditure either to reach office or to go back to home.
4. Finance department vide letter dated 18.08.1977 decided that the conveyance allowance is not admissible during vocations. and much more……………………