Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program, Fully Funded International Ph.D Scholarships.
Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani nationals who have secured admissions in top 50 QS ranked ( Subject wise ) Universities of the world.
Students Applying for Chief Minister scholarships program should have
- Valid Ph.D admission offer from one of the top 50 QS Ranked (Subject wise) Universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less then 60% Marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less then 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years on 22nd April, 2019.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
How to Apply?
- Scholarship application form can be downloaded from www.peef.org.pk/cmms.html.
- Send duly filled applications from to PEEF within due date.
Last date for the receipt of applications in PEEF office is 22nd April, 2019.