- Lal Mirch (Red chilli) crushed 1 tbs or to taste
- Dhania (Coriander seeds) crushed 2 & ½ tbs
- Lal Mirch powder (Red chilli powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) crushed 1 & ½ tbs
- Kali Mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp or to taste
- Namak (Salt) 1 & ½ tsp or to taste
- Oil 1 & ½ Cups or as required
- Chicken karahi cut ½ kg
- Hari Mirch (Green chillies) whole 8-9
- Adrak lehsan (Ginger garlic) crushed 3 tbs
- Tamatar (Tomatoes) 2 large (blanched & grinded)
- Prepared spices mix 2 tbs or to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tbs
- Prepared spice mix to sprinkle
- Koyla (Charcoal) for smoke
- In bowl,add red chili crushed,coriander seeds,red chili powder,cumin seeds,black pepper powder and salt,mix well & set aside.
- In wok,add oil and heat it.
- Add chicken and fry until golden brown.
- Slit green chilies with the help of the knife and add in a wok and fry for 5 minutes.
Now remove excess oil.
- Add ginger garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes then mix well.
- Add tomatoes grinded and mix well.
- Add 2 tbs of prepared spice mix and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 6-8 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Sprinkle prepared spice mix and give a coal smoke for 3 minutes & serve.