The Government of the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department issued the notification no.SO(G)/P&SHD/1-36/2019 on 17th January 2020. This notification is about the Ban on General Duty in Punjab. In Punjab, the Government of Healthcare wants to ban the general duty for the employees. The further details are as below;
All Chief Executive Officers,
District Health Authorities in the Punjab.
Ban on General Duty.
I am directed to refer to this departments letter of even No dated 06-12-2019 on the subject noted above whereby, a complete ban was imposed on general duty of all officers/ officials in P&SH Department. It has been observed by the Competent Authority that the said directions are being misinterpreted and the staff is deputed on general duty by attachments/ special duties/temporary duties etc.
- It is clarified that the ban on general duty includes all type of general duty including attachments/ special/ temporary etc and there is no concession whatsoever in this regard.
- I am further directed to convey that no officer/ official will be posted out from his actual place of posting in any general duty including attachments/special duty/ temporary duty etc.
- It is, therefore requested to cancel all type of such transfer/general duties and forward a report within a week positively.
- Non-compliance of instructions will be lead to the initiation of Disciplinary Proceedings against the concerned Chief Executive Officers or other Officers as the case may be.
Section Officer (General)
Copy of the above information is forwarded to the;
- Project Director, HISDU, P&SHD, with the request to circulate the above mentioned instructions in WhatsApp Group of all CEOs.
- Director General Health Services, Punjab, Lahore.
- All Deputy Commissioners in the Punjab.
- PSO to Secretary, P&SHD.
- PS to Special Secretary, P&SHD.
- PA to Additional Secretary (Admn), P&SHD.
- PA to Deputy Secretary (General), P&SHD.
- Office File.