The Directorate of Livestock Lahore Division/ Animal Health Punjab Lahore issued the notification no. 28-37 on 7th January 2020. This notification is about the appointment of Junior Clerks in Livestock Division. The further details of the notification are as below;
Details of Order:
In pursuance of Government of the Punjab Services and General Administration Department (Regulation Wing) vide No. SOR-III(S&GAD)2-8/2018 dated 29-10-2019, the following Junior Clerks (BS-11) Animal Health Cadre already appointed on contract basis under Rules 17-A are hereby regularized from the date of their induction mentioned against each into Government Service in terms of (Punjab Civil Servants Appointment & Condition of Services) Rules 1974:-
Appointed Junior Clerks:
Terms & Conditions:
- These appointments will be subject to the fulfilment of requirements of Rule, 17-A, 18-A, 19 & 20 of Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Services) Rules, 1974.
- These appointees shall not be entitled to the payment of 30% Social Security benefit w.e.f the date of their regular appointment.
- The salary component of the above appointees shall not be in accordance with the pay scales plus usual allowances prescribed for the posts against which they are being appointed.
- The amount of the payment of 30% Social Secretary benefit already availed by the above officials will be recovered w.e.f their appointments on a contract basis.
- The amount of Group Insurance and Benovelent Fund will also be recovered according to the prescribed rate of the basic pay scale.
Lahore Division/ Animal Health
Copy Forwarded To:
A copy is forwarded for information & necessary action to:-
- The Accountant General Punjab, Lahore.
- The Director-General (Ext.) L&DD, Punjab, Lahore.
- The District Account Officer, Toba Tek Singh.
- The Director of Communication & Extension, L&DD, Punjab, Lahore.
- The Budget & Account Officer of this Directorate.
- The Officials are concerned.
- Office order file.