The well-known and Popular company of Dubai (UAE), DBB requires a largenumber of various jobs on an urgent basis. Job is purely on contract basis for 2 years and can be extendable, first 6 months is probation period. Duty Timings are 8 hours daily and overtime facility is also available. The Company facilitates many facilities for their employees like Food, residence, medical and transport etc.. The company required skilled people for their required work. Therefore, people having skills in Oral and spoken English. Therefore, candidates having Gulf Experience/ certificates and Diploma Holders.
- Finishing Carpenter
- AC Technician
- Chiller Technician
- Control Panel Technician
- FM Electrical Technician
- Hundy Man
- HVAC Technician
- Mechanical Technician
- FM Plumber
- Team Leader (with DL)
- Finishing Carpenter: 1228-1550 + 300 Dirhams
- AC Technician: 1228-1436 + 300 Dirhams
- Chiller Technician: 2000 + 300 Dirhams
- Control Panel Technician: 2000 + 300 Dirhams
- FM Electrical Technician: 1228-1436 + 300 Dirhams
- Hundy Man: 1436 + 300 Dirhams
- HVAC Technician: 1436-1700 + 300 Dirhams
- Mason: 1228-1436 + 300 Dirhams
- Mechanical Technician: 1228-1436 + 300 Dirhams
- FM Plumber: 1228-2000 + 300 Dirhams
- Team Leader (with DL): 2000 + 300 Dirhams
Number of Vacancies:
More than 70 various jobs are available in Dubai (UAE).
Interesting candidates must bring all their original documents along with attested testimonials. Also, original CNIC and Passport, CV and 20 fresh photographs. However, candidates having Gulf experience/ Diploma or certificates which is mandatory. Moreover, candidates must be having English spoken and oral skills. Therefore, candidates having required field experience are more likely to appoint for the job.
- All other facilities according to UAE Labour Law.
Who can apply?
Any person around the World having fulfils the above/ required criteria is eligible to apply. Candidates must have relevant certificates/Diplomas and experiences with them when they want to apply.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must visit the office with all related certificates and experiences. Candidates must be having relevant certificates/ Diplomas and experiences in the required field. Test and interview are taken very soon in the presence of Delegation. Also, you can also send your detailed CV to our email.
053-7701058, 053-7701268, 0331-6688044, 0300-3406513.
Email: [email protected]