Habib Bank offers the various number of Jobs 2019 announces for fresh Graduates. These graduates may be Male & Female both. The candidates who are citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply. In 2019, the Habib Bank Limited announced large number of vacancies to get advantage to fresh graduates as well as Master degree holders. This job is on contract basis for some period of time and after that, the HBL promotes candidates on the basis of their performance. The job details are as follows;
- Cash Officer
- Senior Manager of International Corporate Banking
- Senior Data Engineer
- Senior Manager of International Compliance
- Senior Analyst Regulatory Compliance Reviews
- Relationship Manager Retail
- Cash Officer: 50,000 Rupees
- Senior Manager of International Corporate Banking: 80,000 Rupees
- Senior Data Engineer: 60,000 Rupees
- Senior Manager of International Compliance: 80,000 Rupees
- Senior Analyst Regulatory Compliance Reviews: 80,000 Rupees
- Relationship Manager Retail: 70,000 Rupees
The interested candidates along all over Pakistan are advised to apply for these jobs. The people who are relevant to these jobs having required education; Master or Bachelors Degree in any Discipline (B.Com, BA, BSc, BBA, MA, M.Com). Experienced persons are also likely to apply for these jobs. The candidates got more experiences having more chances for an appointment.
HBL Jobs In Major Cities.
The HBL jobs are offered in the major cities or regions of Pakistan. These cities or regions included;
Sahiwal, Karachi, Hyderabad, Quetta, Peshawar, D.I.Khan, Muzaffarabad, Mirpur, Jhelum, Gujrat, Islamabad-Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujranwala, Lahore, and Bahawalpur.
Who can apply?
The person around anywhere from Pakistan is eligible to apply. Also, having the required certificates/ qualification and experiences. When you apply your all related documents are with you.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online. The online guidance for people are prescribed in link;
You can also watch video on youTube to understand the whole procedure;
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBfra9h6wbk
You can contact us or visit our website for further details.