Dubai lack the human resources in the country and hence they used to import human resources from different countries specially from subcontinent (Pakistan, India, Bangladesh) against vary attractive salaries and packages, hence they receives a-lot of job applications for getting work. There are several companies who needs the services of foreigners in different projects, one of the big name of them is Transguard. Transguard is semi-government company of UAE and want to recruit the 373 employees of different cadres/trades against different pay packages and same facilities. interested candidates have to bring all documents along, at the time of interview which will be taken in-front of delegation on 12th of April, 2019 in Gujrat office.
Job titles, eligibility criteria and Pay in AED:
Company is seeking jobs applications for the following positions:
- LTV Driver, Candidate must holds 2 years old Number 3 license of UAE. Must be fluent in English language. 2000 AED will be paid as a salary and overtime will be extra benefit.
- Waiter, Minimum education is Matric, Must be fluent in English, 1000 AED will be paid, overtime is extra benefit.
- Kitchen Steward, Minimum education is Matric, Must be fluent in English, Salary will be 1000 AED and overtime will be an extra advantage.
- Airport loader, minimum education is Matric, must be fluent in English, 1025 DHS pay with extra overtime facility.
- Cargo loader, Minimum education Matric, 825 DHS pay + overtime.
- House keeper, No educational criteria, 900 DHS pay + overtime.
- EKFC Emirates catering washer, pay will be 900 DHS + Overtime facility and free food.
- Aircraft cleaner, Minimum education Matric, 950 DHS pay+overtime.
- General Cleaner, 800 DHS Pay + Overtime.
Contract will be signed for two years initially which may be extendable depending upon mutual consent.
Company will provide following facilities:
- All other facilities according to UAE labor laws.
Test and interview will be taken in-front of delegation on 12 April, 2019.
Call us on 0302-8492524 or 03006243842.
How to apply?
Call us and visit the office at schedule time with all original documents.
Daily express newspaper