The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Higher Education, Archives & Libraries Department issued the notification no. SOG/HE-2-83/P-measurement/2020 on 21st April 2020 at Peshawar. This notification is about to not attend office till Eid-ul-Fitr. However, due to the lockdown situation in the whole country, all the offices including local government and federal government are closed. And their vacations are extended with respect to the time and condition of the country. Moreover, now the Department of Higher Education decided to not attend the office till Eid-ul-Fitr. It means these offices are closed till Eid-ul-Fitr. Therefore, the details of notification are as follows;
No. SOG/HE-2-83/P-measurement/2020 In continuation to this department’s Notification dated 17-03-2020 and in pursuance of Relief Rehabilitation & Settlement Department’s Notification no. SO (Admn) RR&SD/2-49/2020 dated 15-04-2020, already identified non-essential and non-critical staff of Higher Education Department and its attached formations shall not attend the office till Eid-ul-Fitr.
Furthermore, skeleton staff will be maintained in essential offices of the department in conformity with the relevant SOPs issued by Relief Rehabilitation & Settlement Department from time to time.
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Higher Education Department
Copy Forwarded To:
Copy forwarded the above information to;
- Executive Director, ETEA, Peshawar.
- Director, HEART, Peshawar.
- Chairman, HERA, Peshawar.
- Director-General, Commerece Education & Management Sciences.
- Director of Higher Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Director of Archives & Libraries, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Managing Director, FEF, Peshawar.
- Managing Director, EEF, Peshawar.
- PS to Secretary, Higher Education Department.
- PS to Special Secretary, Higher Education Department.
- PAs to Additional Secretaries, Higher Education Department.
- PAs to Deputy Secretaries, Higher Education Department.
- Officers/ Officials concerned.
Section Officer (General)