The Deputy Commissioner Peshawar issued the notification no. 6861-71/Covid-19/AAC(HQ) on 15th June 2020 at Peshawar. This notification is about the Controlled Entry and Exit in various places of Peshawar district. However, the pandemic situation is increasing day by day in Pakistan, and some of the reports suggest the Pandemic is on a peak in July and August. Therefore, the controlled entry and exit details in Peshawar district is as follows;
In the wake of an increase in the transmission and spread of Covid-19 affected cases, and upon recommendations of the District Health Officer, Peshawar and in the exercise of the powers conferred under Sections 8 and 21 of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Epidemic Control & Emergency Relief Ordinance 2020 read with Section 22 of the National Disaster Management Authority (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) Act 2010, the undersigned is pleased to order ‘controlled entry and exit’ of following localities of District Peshawar with immediate effect and until further orders, subject to conditions as noted thereafter;
- Ashrafia Colony, bounded by Eidgah Rd, Charsadda Bus Station, Afghan Colony Rd.
- University Town Sub-Area, bounded by Chinar Rd, Park Rd, Sifwat Ghayur Rd.
- Danishabad, bounded by Canal Rd, Amjad Shaheed Rd, National Institute of Management
- Sector E/2, phase I, Hayatabad, Peshawar
No general entry or exit to this locality by any person, except those supplying essential commodities, shall be allowed. All types of gatherings within these localities are strictly prohibited. All shops other than those of essential services (Pharmacies, general stores, food supplies, tandoors, drinking water supplies, emergency, etc) shall remain closed within these localities. The congregation in mosques shall be restricted to five persons only.
The concerned Magistrates in charges/ AAC and Divisional/ sub-divisional police offer to ensure the implementation of this order. District Health Officer to ensure the provision of health services in these localities.
Anyone contravening the above directions shall render himself liable to the proceeded against under Sections 17 and 18 of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Epidemic Control & Emergency Relief Ordinance 2020 and/ or Section 33 of the National Disaster Management Authority Act, 2010.
Given under my hand and seal of this office on the 15th day of June 2020.
Creation of G/L Head.
Copy Forwarded To:
Copy of the above information is forwarded to;
- Secretary to the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Home & Tribal Affairs Department.
- Secretary to the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Health Department.
- Commissioner, Peshawar Division.
- Capital City Police Officer, Peshawar.
- District Health Officer, Peshawar.
- PSO to the Chief Secretary, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Senior Superintendent of Police (Operations), Peshawar.
- Assistant Commissioner, Peshawar.
- Additional Assistant Commissioners Hayatabad, Town, Peshawar.
Muhammad Ali Asghar